10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Pokello
Pokello is one lady who cannot be ignored in media outlets all in all. With an immense following on all web-based life platforms and a fruitful profession, she has figured out how to make to the top with all the media consideration around her with class and beauty.
The Mail and Telegraph has chosen to rewind the life of the Queen of Swagger and consolidate a portion of the things about her you were most likely not told.
1. Pokello Nare is actually half Zimbabwean and half Sotho. She went to Kyle College in Masvingo where she was one of the two females who made up the 10 member Student Representation Council.
2. Pokello did a twofold major in Media and Communications and Business Management at Monash University in South Africa.
3. The single mother of two is an effective business person having propelled her own shoe line called PokelloPinkBottoms. She has a shop at Samy Levy’s Village called Addicted To Shoes.
4. Before she got all the achievement Pokello used to mentor to win some additional money to put resources into her closet.
5. The business person has loaned her face to numerous Zimbabwean brands including Vault Cosmetics and was the essence of Ndeip/Zviri Sei.
6. Growing up her mom was her style motivation who additionally adored shoes and garments. Pokello considers her mother a genuine fashionista.
7. Pokello chose to go into Big Brother to clear her picture since she felt the Zimbabwean media had depicted her in a contrary light and giving individuals an inappropriate impression of her.
8. Pokello met her better half Elikem while in the Big Brother house, the couple later got hitched at her folks home in Harare mid-2015 where the lucky man allegedly followed through on $16 000 lobola.
9. Pokello is a major fanatic of Dancehall music, a portion of her preferred specialists incorporate Mavado and Beenie Man.
10. Much the same as Hollywood acclaimed couples, Pokello’s fans concocted a name for her and her lover, they are called Pollikem.