- Motlanthe commission findings to be publicised next week
- Zimbabwe now has 30t of gold
- Lithium production will drive modernisation and industrialisation agenda.
- Zimbabwe has enough grain in reserve to last until the next season
- Farm audit almost complete with 3 provinces left.
- Mnangagwa on Chivayo’s Gwanda project: he says he read today’s paper saying that Zesa must pay the contractor $25m when there was no work done. “I don’t understand how our courts work”
- Mnangagwa says all Zanu-PF wings must engage in Frank, honest and candid discussions on the economy.